Arts BC’s 2019 Conference: October 17 – 19th
Arts BC is heading to Kelowna this year to celebrate our 40th anniversary! We’re partnering with local hosts ARTSCO who join us in welcoming you to the conference. Watch for our upcoming call for proposals and information for participants, presenters, speakers, sponsors and volunteers. We will be sharing details as they emerge, so please check back with us soon and subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
The Conference will be held throughout downtown Kelowna in key cultural locations such as the Kelowna Art Gallery and the Rotary Centre for the Arts.
Arts BC respectfully acknowledges that this year’s conference will take place on the unceded traditional territory of the Okanagan (Syilx) people.
To help you secure your accommodations we’d like to offer several promo codes for the occasion.
All rates are pending availability so please reserve early.
- Group Reservation Number 20766
- Reserve Online or telephone using promo code BCARTS
- Valid for dates that fall between Oct 13 to 20
- Call to ask about special Arts BC conference pricing
- BC Arts Council Strategic Opportunities Grant - The Strategic Opportunities program assists B.C. arts and cultural organizations undertake significant strategic projects to address artistic and organizational opportunities and challenges, including: support for the creation of new work (including commissioning and collaboration); innovation in or enhancement of programming activity; capacity building; organizational transition; and/or investment in small capital projects (facilities or specialized equipment).