Registration Deadline is July 20, 2020
As participants, it is important to understand that the total value of Arts BC’s virtual arts residencies is $30,000. This value is being offered to you free-of-charge through subsidies covering:
- 6 sessions (September-November 2020, January-March 2021)
- Group facilitation and guidance
- Co-design of curriculum, online engagement, evaluations.
- Team supports
- Guest speakers/advisors
- Learning materials
- Honoraria to participant organizations
Please provide the following via our Registration Form:
- A 500 word biography and a description of where you are in career as an arts administrator.
- Why you want to participate in Arts BC’s virtual residency including your learning aims.
- Explain your intention of how you will carry your learning forward in your organization or community.
- The region or territory you represent.
By attending all of the sessions and completing the course requirements outlined by the Pod Leaders, your organizations will be given an honorarium of $300.
*Registration is limited and subject to Program Team review