Join our province-wide network of over 300 Arts Council; Arts, Culture and Heritage Organizations; Individual Artists, Creative Entrepreneurs; Community and partner groups – The People Powering the Arts in BC!
Our network will help you connect with peers working and volunteering in arts and culture; and give you access to our knowledge-sharing resources to help you, your organization and your community.
To ensure our resources, services and benefits are available to as many individuals and non-profit arts and culture organizations as possible, we are offering new and existing members a lower-tier fee option which will allow member organizations to purchase a one one year membership from the purchase date at a reduced rate to those who need it.
If you are not able to pay your regular membership rate, please select a lower-tier payment option, which will be valid for one year.
Like many of our member organizations, we are a non-profit organization. We rely on membership registrations, sector advocacy and funding support to operate. If your organization has not felt the financial burden of the pandemic, we urge you to pay the full membership fee. Your support helps everyone in our sector, so please only take advantage of this offering if your organization requires it.
JOIN OUR MEMBERSHIP NETWORK TODAY
FULL MEMBERVoting Privileges: Arts Council, Non-profit Arts Organization
- The organization I represent is a non-profit, arts-based society/collective/festival/social enterprise.
- Arts BC’s network and resources will help us cultivate community cultural development both here at home and across the province. The way Arts BC works, works for us! Arts BC will help our organization grow through it’s dedication to:
- Connecting people and promoting partnerships.
- Championing artistic endeavours across all disciplines, emerging and established.
- Being artist-centred and dedicated to creative empowerment.
- Sharing in Arts BC’s deep knowledge and expertise and fostering exchange through peer learning.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERVoting Privileges
- I am an individual Powering the Arts in BC!
- I am a passionate arts and culture worker and/or volunteer.
- I am looking for tools and support to excel at arts and cultural leadership.
- I am always looking for mentors and I am always happy to share my own knowledge.
- I want to connect with my peers from all across this province – to share, to learn, to listen and to celebrate the arts in BC.
When you join our network of individuals, organizations and businesses you help keep the arts thriving in our communities. Membership in Arts BC is open to all that express an interest in promoting and participating in arts and culture in BC.
FOR PEOPLE POWERING THE ARTS.
THERE ARE TANGIBLE BENEFITS AS WELL WHEN YOU BECOME A MEMBER. SOME OF THESE INCLUDE:
- Access to a comprehensive extended health benefits plan at low group rates, provided by ZLC Financial.
- Receive reduced rates on a range of insurance services through Shaw Sabey and Associates
- Be part of our growing Arts BC Member Directory to showcase your work and connect with others in the community
- Get featured across our social media channels through our Member Spotlight initiative
- Access to services and support provided by Arts BC’s Insight Team of creatives and industry leaders
- Early Bird access and discount on all Arts BC workshops and programs including our annual Conference
- Subscription to our Arts BC Insight Quarterly created & delivered digitally for our members
- In partnership with the BC Alliance, receive a 30% discount on their professional development opportunities
- In partnership with the BC Alliance, receive a 50% discount on submissions to their Classifieds Postings
MORE ON THE BENEFITS WE OFFER
2. Insurance with Shaw Sabey
One of the benefits of Arts BC membership is access to low-cost insurance. Reduced rates for Directors and Officers Liability, General Liability, Property, Cyber and Volunteer Accident coverage. All non-profit members and staff are eligible for reduced rates available through Shaw Sabey and Associates. Learn more…
3. Free promotion on the Arts BC website Member Directory
Arts BC is an evolving community of passionate people from all across British Columbia. Members have the opportunity to create their own profile to be added to our online directory, the go-to rolodex for Arts Organizations, Arts Councils, Individual Artists and Cultural Workers.
4. Free promotion on Social Media Channels through our Member Spotlight initiative
Members have the opportunity to be featured on our social media channels and in our e-Newsletter! Programming promotion support can include in-person and online events, festivals, residencies, new art or products, recent awards, etc. Access the form here…
5. Access to Arts BC’s Insight Team Program
Members can access the expertise of Arts BC’s team of leading arts professionals at a reduced rate. Support from the team ranges from strategic planning, digital strategy to community outreach and systems change. Learn more…
6. Early Bird access and discount to all Arts BC workshops, programs and conference
You’ll get the first chance to register for our exciting professional development programs including Workshops, Community Cultural Forums, Virtual Residencies Learning Pods and the Arts BC Annual Conference, and the best bit, you’ll receive a 40% discount on the attendance fee!
7. Subscription to our Arts BC Insight Quarterly, created & digitally delivered to our members
Our Insight Member Newsletter is more than just that, it’s an exalted resource created for the time we are in now providing you industry leaders lessons, processes and opportunities for professional growth, collaboration and support.
9. 50% discount on posting to the BC Alliance Classifieds (Job Postings, Calls for Artists, Volunteer Calls)
Arts BC Members receive 50% to submit listings to BC Alliance for Arts + Culture’s Classifieds postings, one of the largest arts and culture Job Board in British Columbia with over nine million page views annually. Access the code here…