Knowledge Sharing Contract
This Knowledge Sharing Contract outlines our mutual commitments as facilitators (pod leaders) and yours as professional learning participants. Being intentional and specific through this contract will set us all up for success going forward.
Pod Leaders and Participants will:
- commit fully and patiently to your ongoing professional and personal development as cultural leaders.
- acknowledge openly what we do not know and share what we do know
- create a respectful and dedicated learning environment
- be clear and specific with feedback in line with our shared learning goals
- celebrate your risk taking and questions
- make it fun and not take ourselves too seriously
- never ask you to do anything we are unwilling to do ourselves
- respect the time taken to prepare for shared learning by showing up