Call for Proposals
Call for Peer to Peer Proposals
Proposals are now being accepted for peer to peer (P2P) presentations at the 2018 Arts BC Conference: Engagement in a #NewArtsEra being held May 10-12, 2018 in Burnaby.
Presenters have a unique opportunity to share knowledge and experience with arts administrators, professionals and volunteers in the arts and culture community. The deadline for submissions has been extended to February 8, 2018.
We welcome submissions for P2P presentations that showcase innovative approaches, involve developing concepts and demonstrate your community relevancy. What has been a success? How are you leading internal engagement in your organization? What form of engagement are you using to reach new audiences?
Examples of Presentations:
- Board and Volunteer Engagement — Sustaining and Thriving
- Engaging Community Dialogue Through Public Art
- Participatory Audiences — Digital and Live Experiences
- Digital Content Strategy — Everyday Engagement
Present with Arts BC: Sharing Knowledge is key to community cultural development!
- Share leading practices of engagement, arts and culture development from your community.
- Raise the profile of your work and community through the conference and promotional materials.
- Increase your peer network across the province.
- Achieve your personal goal of continuing education and learning.
- Be associated with a quality senior level educational event.
P2P presentation sessions are 45 minutes including a question and answer period. Further guidelines will be provided.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the 2018 Conference Programming Committee. Evaluation will be based on meeting the eligibility criteria and appropriateness and connectivity to the #NewArtsEra theme. Consideration will be given to ensuring a geographic diversity of presenters, as well as community size.
- Presenters will be profiled on the Arts BC Conference website and on the digital program.
To Apply: Proposals, in the form of a provisional title and an abstract of 200-250 words, along with your full name, e-mail address, affiliation and position should be submitted before February 8, 2018, 5:00 pm PST to Julia Hulbert at [email protected].
- Community Cultural Forum coming to Rossland
- Career Opportunity with the District of Summerland
- EXTENDED DEADLINE: TheatreOne, Nanaimo, seeks new General Manager
- Employment Opportunity: Executive Director
- Career Opportunity with the Penticton Art Gallery
- Nominations Open for the 2018 Carter Wosk Applied Art & Design Awards
- North Vancouver Community Arts Council invites you to Art in the Garden 2018
- Deadline Extended: Financial & Data Administrative Assistant
- Notice of Arts BC Annual General Meeting